Sgt Grace Robert Part - 2

Greetings Dear,




thank you so much for your positive response to my mail, honestly  I have a special reason why I contacted you and it is very urgent, I do not know your country very well because I have not been to your country I only heard a lot of good things about your country economy that is why I want you to help me introduce a business which will be good in your country to start with the money we made here in Syria military camp when I retire soon, what I had in mind was to build a private hospital or medical laboratory. I would like you to be my guide in this, also help me to buy a nice house and suggest for me any profitable business venture to invest my money with when I come to your country,

Am well impressed by your kind of person and I feel I have found the right person, which I know the success of this deal will depend on our total mutual trust please I want you to read very careful, so you will understand me very well how I got the money I want to invest in your country or any where you will suggest for me, OK dear. let me explain to you why I want to send all the money I made here and the reason I want to visit your country soon for the investment is because of the recent operation here in our military base, we got the money from here in Syria camp during our last operation I and my colleagues decided to share the money among ourselves and mine share of the money amounted to 2.7 Million dollars. I will give some part of the money to orphanage and invest my share of the $ 2.7 million dollars I have in a secret place here in Syria which I got when we attack the terrorist camp I and my colleagues confiscated a huge amount of dollars in the terrorist strong room and we decided to share some of the money among ourselves and mine I want you to help me invest the money in a good business in your country or any country you will suggest. Due to the United Nation policy in Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria to Afghanistan, so I will be among the soldiers that will be moving out soon. I would like you to help me receive my own share of the money in your country, I cannot take this money to the United States because I am a military personnel, they will not allow me to travel with such amounts to any country.

  As a soldier in the United States army, I want to guarantee you 100% safety. I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means because here in Syria is a war country and the banking system is not working properly.

Please I need you to stand as my partner to receive it from the diplomatic agent who will come and deliver a suit box that I will package the money to you over there. Honestly, if I fail to move this money soon before I leave this country I will lose this money that I have suffered for all these years I was assigned here. As soon as I come to your country, you will help me invest it in a profitable business.

You are the beneficiary to receive the money and keep it safe so that as soon as I come to your country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture or I will use my share of the money to build hospital in your country, I will give you 30% of the total money for the assistance and also pay you back any money you spent too after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you?
 I really trust you and I believe you will keep the money safe for me. Please do not betray me when you get the money and I promise to give you 30 % of the money when I visit your country.

I would like to send the money to you today or tomorrow when I am free from my duty. Please send me your information for shipping.
your name.....................
your Home address.....................
your phone number....................
your Email address..................
your Nearest airport......................
and any of your ID card...........ok  

I will be expecting your positive response soon.

yours sincerely
Sgt Grace Robert 




WARNING: These are scams. They are Emails sent to a Honeytrap address only ever used for this purpose. Do not reply to these people, they will try to con you into paying out money in return for nothing.

CAVEAT: Please note that some of these Emails may be impersonating a genuine company or person. We wish to make it clear that any such name mentioned within these Emails has no connection to the scam. For the sake of searching, we leave these messages untouched, but we will respond to any concerns left in our comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore