Honeytrap address Sgt Grace Robert,United States of America

 Honeytrap address Sgt Grace Robert,United States of America

https://bit.ly/3vz0vWz

Sgt Grace Robert,United States of America

WARNING: These are scams. They are Emails sent to a Honeytrap address only ever used for this purpose. Do not reply to these people, they will try to con you into paying out money in return for nothing.

CAVEAT: Please note that some of these Emails may be impersonating a genuine company or person. We wish to make it clear that any such name mentioned within these Emails has no connection to the scam. For the sake of searching, we leave these messages untouched, but we will respond to any concerns left in our comments.

From: "Sgt. Grace L Robert" <anthiman5834@gmail.com>

Reply: gracelinro7349@gmail.com

Subject: I Need Your Help !!


Hello,

I have a personal Project in which i need your assistance I would like to

be sure of your willingness,trustworthiness and commitment to execute this

transaction with me. I seek your partnership in receiving this fund

worth (Twenty five million United States Dollars). If interested, reply

immediately for detailed information.

Regards,

Sgt. Grace L Robert


Green / partnership, United States, your assistance

Hello dear. Thanks for accepting my friend request, my name is Sgt Grace Robert, I am from the United States of America. I hope we can be good friends, which country are you from, I am a united state of American soldier working as United Nations peacekeeping troop in Syria, on war against terrorism, I'm a Single girl and I am an orphan, I live in a military camp in Damascus Syria where I work as a military Nurse. I am 34 years old, please do not be afraid of this message that is coming to you because I'm for real and not fake, i saw your mail through the internet after praying and fasting for three days and I would like to talk to you about something very important to me. Please I need a matured, responsible and honest man, now my question is are you the one? Can I trust you in this matter? But first of all, which country are you from? kindly let me know more about you to enable me to proceed with what i have to tell you, i have also attached my pictures here. and I hope to see your pictures too.


Best Regards.

yours sincerely, Sgt Grace Robert 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore