Why am I not getting any Full Time good Paid Work

Why am I not getting any Full Time good Paid Work?'

Recently, someone sent me a DM. She said she has already done a Master's degree in Business Management . So, why wasn't any client ready to accept her Services?








I asked her  if she'd made a ViSume or Portfolio. 

She said 'No'. 

She hadn't yet got the opportunity to work only!

I asked her what was She doing to learn her Work Or a good Blog or Content writing. 

She said she'd already mentioned that she is a Master's in Business Management and good in English. 

She thought I'd missed the point.

I asked her what Blog or Book was she reading recently. 

She said she didn't have the time besides she has already read a lot of Blog Links or Books having studied Management and English.

After hearing everything I offered her my suggestions. Whether She would follow my advice or not, is up to her.

Do you think She is making any mistakes? 

If yes, can you point it out?

FOLLOW ME for genuine Tips & Hacks on Writing

Personal hashtag:  

#writers,

#writing,

#contentwriters,

#freelancecontentwriter,

#Salaries 

#Wages


Jobs and Careers


Career Advice


Personal Question 


Part-Time Jobs


Work Advice


Salary and Wages Advice


Salaries for Specific Jobs and Careers


Getting Paid


Compensation

#writers,

#writing,

#contentwriters,

#freelancecontentwriter,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore