How do you Spend your Monthly Salary / Income

How do you Spend your Monthly Salary / Income

I work in AirCrews Aviation P Ltd. and my better half works in ACAPL too and our combined Salary is around  200K. and below is Our list of  Expenses and Savings.

Currently we all are Working from Home so no big Car / Travelling Exp for now.  

https://bit.ly/3ynJA9z

30k to Run the House ( Petrol, Groceries, Electricity, Mobile etc.).

10k for Me and my Wife’s Personal Expenses ( Cosmetics, Medicines etc.)

20k to Fixed Deposit as a Liquid cash.

10k For Fees of our Kid's Education

2k For Internet Expenses.

3k for Cloths, Shoes as per Requirement

2k for PO FD  

5k for Domestic Servents

10k for Personal Driver's Salary

3k For Society Maintenance 

4k For Milk

We Invest around 50K per Month in Mutual Funds.

We have our Own EMI Free Small House / Office

We have our Own EMI Free Small Cars / Scooty 

We both are trying to save as much as possible for future of our Kid.

I find happiness in small things, spending lots of money doesn’t make me happy, Having right people around me does.

Planning to take Life insurance as advised by many peoples in the comments.

Follow me if you want to see how I managed to survive for almost 5 years with 50k in Colombo?

And many more to share..

How do you Spend your Monthly Salary / Income




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore