Some of the Best WhatsApp Statuses

Some of the Best WhatsApp Statuses

https://bit.ly/3D2DvCO

“Sometimes we just have to let things go.”

“No expectations, No disappointments.”

“Silence speaks a thousand words.”

“Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.”

“Stars can’t shine without darkness.”

“Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!”

“Forget your age and live your life.”


Don't make permanent decisions with temporary feelings.

Don't be afraid of death. Be afraid of an unlived life.

Don't judge someone without knowing the reason behind their behavior.

Don't waste energy on things you can't control.

Don't compare yourself with others.

Don't depend on others for Happiness, be good with yourself, be Happy with yourself. Because you are the ultimate source of your own Happiness.

Don't fear the future and don't regret the past.

Don't make time for people who don't make time for you.

Don't stop learning because life never stop teaching.

Don't give special space to anyone in your heart its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don't know the value of that place.

Don't balme people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much.

Boys don't leave a girl you need for a girl you want.


Don’t depend on anything and anyone for your Happiness.

learn to love yourself first.

life is much more than finding love and soulmates.

you should learn to accept the reality.

your relationship status don’t define who you are.

be thankful to those who are being lesson to you.

its ok that sometimes you are being lesson to someone.

people and situations are always temporary.


If you are a whatsapp addict - “ Hey there! Whatsapp is using me”


If you are lazy - “ I watch Ramayana, I appreciate lord Ram , but I ended up following Kumbhkarna”


If you are introvert - “Before calling me, ask yourself , ‘is this textable?’


Narcissist mode on - “ I am not a drop in the ocean, I am entire ocean in a drop”


Advisory - “past is a place of reference , not a place of residence”


And this one is my favorite - “I believe in annoyed at first sight”



My Fingers are Busy doing Something else, so Kindly Call Me if very Urgent Only.


P.S: I meant cracking my knuckles.

What did you Guys think huh?   

RoL



Hey! There Whatsapp Using me.

The difference between You & Pizza is, I asked for Pizza.

My Crush is like a common Username, already Taken.

Keep your head up always & keep your heart always strong.

Everyday life teaches us a new lesson without any classroom.

You are the writer of your Story, Make it an Epic one.

People say everything Happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason.

I’m not lazy, I’m not Crazy,  I’m just on my Energy Saving Mode.

I’m not so much interested in the Return ON my money as I am in the Return OFF my money.

Never argue with a Girl on WhatsApp who types faster than you.

Work until you don’t have to Introduce Yourself.

When nothing goes right, go left!

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Status under construction.. coming sooooonnnnnn

Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.


I never run with scissors... Those last two words were unnecessary.

Unwritten Facebook rule : If that person isn’t in the photo, don’t tag them.

Good morning…let the stress begin.

Q is just O with a cigar.

I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkh.

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless

Consistent carelessness leads to persistent Failure.

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

If “Plan A” didn't work. Don’t worry; the alphabet has 25 more letters.

I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.

Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that can accommodate your smartphones.

Some of us learn from the mistakes of others; the rest of us have to be the others.

The door is open for you to come in and out of my life. But don't stand in front of the gate. You're blocking traffic.

Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .

You’re beautiful until your Photoshop 30 day trial has gone.

I'm pretty sure my prayers go directly to God's spam folder.

I am not fat, I am just easier to see.

A clever mind solves the problems Whereas a great mind avoids.

I never make the same mistake twice. Three, four times maybe. But never twice.

They say that alcohol kills slowly. So what? Who's in a hurry?

Try to say the letter "M" without your lips touching.

Try to say the letter "p" without your lips touching.

Weird is a side effect of awesomeness/ being awesome.

Relationships are a lot like Algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?

I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.

My girlfriend is like my iPad... I don't have an iPad.

The longer the title the less important the job.

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Until I was thirteen I thought my name was 'Shut up!'.

I am so poor,i cant even pay attention.

You can't satisfy everybody. You're not pizza.

When life give you lemons, squeeze it in people's eyes.

I don’t hate you, I hate what you do, and who you have become as a person.

Stuck in a metaphorical bubble of existence.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am. (Yes, It's Harvey's dialogue. )

Life is too short. Don't waste it reading my Whatsapp status.

Don't expect anything from anyone and you'll never be disappointed.

If you’re being ignored, that’s a good time to concentrate on finding yourself and creating your own mystery.

People are like music. Some say the truth and rest, just noise.

It sucks when you’re ignored by the person who’s attention is the only thing you want in the world.

Make me an option, and I'll make you a memory.

Some people are living with a double personality like mean inside but nice outside.

I’m in my Happy place. PLEASE DON’T RUIN IT!

Once you feel avoided by someone, never disturb them again.

It’s so funny how ‘friends’ forget us when they don’t need any more favors.

Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.

Don’t care for those who ignore you. Care for those who are ignoring others for you.

I know I am not perfect, but at least not fake.

Some people are like clouds. When they go away, the day gets brighter.

It’s hard when someone special ignores you, but it’s harder pretending that you just don’t care.

Go ahead and ignore me.I can play that game too, and I’m probably better at it than you are.

Oh, so now my texts are invisible to you? That's cool. I've always wanted a superpower.

Ignore me while you can. Because after a while, I'll stop giving a damn.

May my enemies live a long life to see my Success.

If only I could un-love, I would be a lighter version of me.

Don't strive to make your presence noticed, live it to make your absence felt.

I'm meaner than my demons.

Awesome ends with "me" and ugly starts with "u".

Hey, I found your Nose; it was in my business again.

Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.

Lets us avoid selfish people like we avoid terms and conditions of software agreement.

I had a horribly busy day converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. So, DND.

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.

Read books instead of reading my Status again.

My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity.

Ignore as much as you can, because people usually ignore expensive things because they can't afford it!

Everybody wants to shine, but no one wants to polish.

Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does.

The wrong person walked out of my life, and the right person walked in.



What are Some of the Best WhatsApp Statuses?

What are some of your best and funniest WhatsApp statuses?

What are some of the funny one liners that can be used as whatsapp status?

What's the most motivating one-liner ever?

What is the most creative WhatsApp status you have ever seen?

Is there a one-line WhatsApp status?

 Podcast with Shikha Gupta

https://youtu.be/P1QozN-QN54 





Life is Short, Always Choose Happiness 

https://youtu.be/IQT2E5A-Ui0 





Emotional Intelligence with  Advocate Apoorva Thakur LLM 

https://youtu.be/xCOHvDiDRN4 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore