A Study on Indian students Pursuing Higher Education Abroad

Survey: "A Study on Indian students Pursuing Higher Education Abroad"

I am a Public Policy student from Bengaluru, India. As a part of

my academic course, I am conducting a survey to learn about the choices and

experience of students pursuing higher education in overseas countries. You are

one of the student selected for this.

Please spare few minutes of yours to fill in this questionnaire.

Your Identity/Name will be kept confidential. Your responses will only be used

for the purpose of my study under master's Dissertation work. I thank you for your Kind Co-operation.   See :  

https://bit.ly/41pWp1u



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog

Pro Bono Brand Ambassador

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore