Holiday scam by 'The Pacific holiday world' v

 Holiday scam by 'The Pacific holiday world'



Pacific Holiday World Scam Alert

Corporate Office:
The Pacific Holiday World
A-214, 2nd Floor, Pocket A, Okhla Phase I,
Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110020

Beware of a Holiday Scam by 'Pacific Holiday World' under the name '4R Seasons Holidays Pvt Ltd' in India, which started in November 2022.

Personal Experience:

I know someone who received persistent calls from Hyatt Vastrapur about a similar scam. The calls were frequent, urging them to accept a "holiday voucher." Today, I received a call from one of their agents based in Delhi, currently operating out of the Courtyard Marriott. The agent was adamant about convincing me to collect the voucher at the hotel. Here are some numbers they use:

  • +91 72908 87770
  • +91 97171 19471 (Komal Chauhan)

Warning: If you receive a call from these numbers, DO NOT answer! It’s a scam.

I've encountered something similar before when I was called to Vastrapur by a company called "Holidays 24." I understand how these schemes work, so I didn't engage.

The Scam Breakdown:

They invite you and your spouse to a meeting and heavily focus on convincing your partner to buy a holiday package costing between 2 to 5 lakhs INR. They promise 24 holidays over 24 years, each lasting 10 days, at no extra cost. However, after a few months, the company will disappear. This is an old scam tactic.

Pro Tip: If they offer free dinner at a hotel like Hyatt, you can go, enjoy the free meal, and simply reject the voucher.

The Larger Scam Network:

Pacific Holiday World, 4R Seasons Holidays, Fortune Park Vacation, Fortune Holiday, and other related companies are part of a fraudulent network run by the same group of scammers. You can verify this on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) portal.

My Worst Experience:

On November 22, 2022, I was invited to Oakwood Residency Hotel, Whitefield, Bangalore, to collect a free holiday voucher. During the presentation, they took my credit card, claiming to check the "no-cost EMI" facility, and processed a transaction without my approval, promising a refund within 45 days if I didn’t want to continue with the membership. This was a lie. They also got my wife’s signature on an agreement without her knowledge while I was distracted with the sales team.

I was scammed out of 2.5 lakhs for a supposed 15-year membership. They assured me that if I tried a complimentary one-night stay and provided feedback, I would receive a refund. However, after that, they began ignoring our calls and only replied to emails once a day at 6:00 PM, before conveniently disappearing until the next day.

Even after contacting one of their registered directors (as per MCA records), I was stonewalled. The individual claimed to be a marketing manager, not a director, despite evidence to the contrary, and eventually stopped responding.

Legal Action:

I have filed a complaint with the National Consumer Complaint portal and lodged a serious complaint with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. We plan to escalate the issue with an FIR against 4R Seasons, their directors, and sales consultants, and pursue legal action through the Bangalore High Court to obtain refunds for ourselves and others affected.

Recent Developments:

After fleeing from Bangalore, where they were caught conducting presentations at various hotels (Oakwood Residency, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, Sarjapur), they are now operating in Radisson Gachibowli, Hyderabad. They are targeting new vehicle buyers or inquirers.

Be Alert and Spread the Word:

Check their Google reviews, especially the lowest-rated ones, which reflect real experiences. They also post false reviews using paid promotions—don’t trust those. Stay safe from these scammers and warn others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alfa Soft Tech Android Apps development company

Alfa Best SEO Company in Indore

Aviation News Alfa Travel Blog